In vitro diagnostics (IVD)
based on cathodic electrochemiluminescence technology (LM-CECL)
Labmaster LUCIA™ platform delivers quick results for healthcare professionals working in near-patient environment. The Labmaster LUCIA™ Analyzer is a simple, accurate, portable point-of-care device for multiple test kits, measuring the concentration of designated analytes in human or animal blood in a matter of minutes.
- A small-footprint tabletop analyzer
- Measures analytes in whole blood
- Quantitative or qualitative result in a few minutes
- All-in-one test kits
The Labmaster LUCIA™ Analyzer
The Labmaster LUCIA™ Analyzer is a point-of-care blood test analyzer for professional use which makes testing easy and accessible in near-patient environment. The Labmaster LUCIA™ products are designed to optimize the diagnostic process. The analyzer returns test results in as little as six minutes via the use of the patented cathodic electrochemiluminescence technology (LM-CECL).
The LUCIA analyzer performs the measurement from fingertip blood with the Labmaster LUCIA™ test kits which include all the reagents for performing a test. The analyzer requires no maintenance or calibration.
- Dimensions Height 16cm, Width 20, Depth 25cm, Weight 3.6 kg
- Power: 100-240 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Interface: 5 “ Colour touch screen, NFC reader included
- Operational Environment: Temperature:+18 °C to +35 °C / Maximum Relative Humidity: 80%
- Location: Dry, Clean, levelled surface away from direct sunlight, mechanical and magnetic interference
- Memory: Stores up to 200 results
- Connectivity: Bluetooth connectivity allows results to be exported via Windows or Android App
- Methodology: Cathodic Electrochemiluminescence (LM-CECL)
- Sample Type: Whole Blood, Serum
- Results: Quantitative and qualitative
- Sample Volume: Minimum sample volume 5 µL
- Small-footprint analyzer (16x20x25 cm/ 3,6 kg) easily transported to multiple testing locations.
- A simple and user-friendly interface guides the operator through the entire testing process.
- All-in-one test kits: All necessary reagents are included for each single use, sealed test cassette with no preparation required.
- Small sample volume: Requires just a few drops of whole blood, ideal for use at the point of care.
- Versatile platform for multiple test kits.
- High sensitivity results based on patented cathodic electrochemiluminescence technology (LM-CECL).
- Export results: Allows for results to be exported via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Simple and compact mechanics ensuring high reliability and a maintenance-free system.
- Built-in QC module: Dedicated QC module allowing QC history to be easily accessed.
- No calibration needed.
- Economic device with a leasing option and cost-effective assays.
|LM26||Labmaster LUCIA™ Analyzer||CE-marked IVD||
• Labmaster LUCIA™ Analyzer
• Power cable
• Power Supply Unit
• Instructions for use (Product number LM28)
For transfer of measurement results, please download the Labmaster LUCIA™ Windows Application to your PC here.
Tel. +358 22 760 555
Rauhalinnantie 31, 20780 KAARINA, Finland
Products designed, developed and manufactured by Labmaster Ltd. meet their specifications when stored, used and transported according to the instructions for use and product inserts. Labmaster LUCIA™ is a trademark designed and owned by Labmaster Ltd.
Not all products are available in all regions. Check with your local representative for availability in specific markets.