Quality & Compliance
What quality means to Labmaster
Certified quality management system and international standards ensure the quality of our products for both In vitro diagnostics and for veterinary diagnostics and is a great tool to create a framework for our operations and to assure that all regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
Labmaster’s quality management system is ISO 13485:2016 and 9001:2015 certified for the design and manufacture of in vitro diagnostic devices for detection of viral infections, immune response and inflammatory status as an aid in diagnosis.
Labmaster’s Quality Policy
LM’s motto is “Patient-safety first and quality always”.
LM is committed to meet customer expectations and statutory and regulatory requirements by
- delivering safe and effective in vitro diagnostic medical devices for clinical diagnostic markets
- developing innovative solutions for veterinary diagnostic use
- continuously improve QMS processes
- maintaining and improving risk management system
- taking into account the generally acknowledged state of the art on our products
- developing personnel competence
Tel. +358 22 760 555
Rauhalinnantie 31, 20780 KAARINA, Finland
Products designed, developed and manufactured by Labmaster Ltd. meet their specifications when stored, used and transported according to the instructions for use and product inserts. Labmaster LUCIA™ is a trademark designed and owned by Labmaster Ltd.
Not all products are available in all regions. Check with your local representative for availability in specific markets.